Workplace Giving -The best Way to Help the Most People
Start a workplace campaign at your company
United Way's annual community campaign in the workplace is the most effective way to organize your company around helping to improve the community where you work and live. We can help you plan and implement a campaign as we do in many companies in Walla Walla County. If you're interested in finding more information about how we can help you start a United Way campaign at your company please call us at 529-1183 or email us email@example.com.
Workplace campaigns benefit employees in many ways:
- Workplace campaigns make it easy and convenient for people to contribute to their community.
- Workplace campaigns allow employees to spread their gift over time through convenient payroll deductions.
- Workplace campaigns educate employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions.
- Workplace campaigns provide information about services, enabling employees to use them for themselves, friends and families.
- Workplace campaigns are a great way to build teamwork and have fun.
Link to us
By putting a link to United Way on your Intranet, Extranet or Internet web pages, you can show your commitment to the vital safety net of human resources we fund to your employees, customers and suppliers. This helps us by attracting new donors for our agencies and helps you by associating your name with our long-standing, distinct brand.
There are several opportunities for employees of your company to give of their time, volunteering with various partner agencies or during coordinated events such as Family Fun Day. United Way also offers a Loaned Executive Program, which allows employees of your company to take an active role in the overall United Way fundraising campaign. For more information call us at 529-1183 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org .