The United Way of Walla Walla County (UWWWC) is accepting requests for LIVE UNITED Mini-Grants, from $500 to $2500, to support specific programs of small local nonprofits that are targeted at CHANGING THE STORY for families and children in our community.
These LIVE UNITED Mini-Grants provide a simplified funding process for programs or events that serve Walla Walla and Columbia counties. These grants offer financial support to agencies and are not the same as United Way’s Community Grants.
Please read through the information provided below for guidelines and the timetable. Only completed applications received by the deadline (12 noon, October 26) will be considered.
Mini-Grant awards are contingent upon available funding. Applicants must be able to clearly demonstrate the intended use of funds in a budget format. United Way of Walla Walla County reserves the right to reject or reduce an applicant’s requested amount.
Grants will be awarded to support community programs and services that focus on Health, Education, and Financial Stability in support of families and the developmental needs of children. Preference will be given to nonprofit organizations that do not currently receive funding via the United Way allocations process.
UWWWC will only consider funding applicants that meet the following criteria:
• Programming and/or events must focus on Health, Education, or Financial Stability in support of families and the developmental needs of children.
• Organization must be a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization at the time of application. If tax- exempt status has been applied for but not yet granted, UWWWC will not accept the application for funding.
• Organization must have a physical location in and/or serve the residents of Walla Walla and/or Columbia counties.
Step 1- Download the following documents
Step 2 - Save each document with a title that includes your organization's name.
Step 3 - Upload each completed document in the designated spaces in the application form below.
Step 4 - Complete the application below. You must log in to complete the application. If you do not already have an account, please https://www.unitedwayww.org/user.
- You will receive an email to complete the registration process.
- If you do not finish the form, you can save it as a draft, log out and log back in at a future time.
- Only when you have completed the application press submit.
- If you are having trouble logging in please contact Christy Lieuallen @ 509-529-1183
Step 5 - Submit completed application by 12:00 noon, October 26, 2018.